Monday 15 August 2016

Sick of It!

I have a summer lurgy. Luckily, I don't have to work today. The best TV shows to watch when you're sick are court shows. You can zone out and you don't have to concentrate too much. You don't want to watch something where you have to pay attention like Fringe or House of Cards.
My favorite court shows are...

Judge Judy
Obviously, I watch Judge Judy almost every day, even when I'm not ill. Judge Judy now has the longest running court show on TV. Other Judges try to do the witty remark thing but no one does it as well as Judy.


The People's Court
I love Judge Millian
Actually, I'm lying...the only other Judge that gets even close, and sometimes surpasses Judge Judy is Judge Millian.
The People's Court started in 1981 was actually the first modern court show. Judge Marilyn Millian is the fourth Judge to front the show. One of the other being Judge Judy's husband.




Now for something completely different...

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
I was sick with the flu when Kimmy Schmidt was first released on Netflix last year.
It is probably one of the best shows to watch when you are unwell. It is silly and funny and weird, sometimes you don't know if you imagined what happened on the show or if it actually happened. And then there's the songs too...here's some Kitty and Bunny. Get Well Soon!

No comments: