It's true! Here is Netflix have released a trailer announcing that Stranger Things season two will be happening in 2017! Hopefully, we won't have wait too long into 2017 to watch it! And I'm sure there will be plenty of actual trailers to keep us going until then!
Here's some info about the new season I got from the Mary Sue website...
- Season two will take place over 9 episodes (compared to the first season’s 8) set in the fall of 1984, only a short while after season one, and series creators/writers Matt and Ross Duffer will return.
- None of the cast has been announced as returning, but many of them have expressed interest in keeping the story going.
- The Duffers told Entertainment Weekly that they’re going to continue the same story, so all the major players should be back.
- There will also be four new characters!
- The nine episode titles are: “Madmax,” “The Boy Who Came Back to Life,” “The Pumpkin Patch,” “The Palace,” “The Storm,” “The Pollywog,” “The Secret Cabin,” “The Brain,” and “The Lost Brother”.